Commercial Furniture Acoustic Partition Wall For Office / Aluminum Alloy Frame Glass Partition
|Place of Origin:
|85 mm wooden partition walls
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|10 square meters
|US Dollars 80 - 120 per square meters
|Carton package, MDF batten on four section sides , foam board on both front face.
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|50000 square meters per month
|Wooden Partition Walls
|500 Mm--1230 Mm
|85 Mm(3 1/4 Inch)
acoustic operable partitions,
acoustic operable wall
Commercial Furniture Soundproof Movable Wooden Partition Walls for Office
The kind of partition walls:
There are usually two kinds of wooden partitions, one is a wood trim partition; the other is a hardwood partition. Wooden partitions are often used for office work.
(1) Wooden veneer partition. Wood veneer partitions generally use wood keel fixed wood, plywood, fiberboard and other panels, made of less than the top of the partition. The wooden keel and the floor and the wall shall have a reliable connection. After the panel is fixed on the wooden keel, the wooden keel is used for capping and finally covering or veneering according to design requirements.
In addition, there is a partition of an open office, with a height of 1.3 to 1.6m. The frame is made of a high density board, and the surface of the fireproof decorative board is assembled with metal (chrome-plated iron, copper, stainless steel, etc.) connectors. This partition is convenient for industrial production, with thin wall and light body, elegant panel color, easy scrubbing, good fireproofness, and can save office space and facilitate internal business communication. It is a popular office partition.
(2) Hardwood lattice partition. Hardwood lattice partition commonly used wood is mostly hardwood, it is light weight, easy processing, simple production, can be carved into a variety of patterns, exquisite workmanship, slender.
The hardwood lattice partition is generally composed of slats and floral ornaments, and the floral ornaments are embedded in the cuts of the wooden slats. The splicing, pinning, nailing and gluing can be adopted, and the outer side is nailed with a wooden lining. In order to ensure the entire partition has sufficient rigidity There is a certain number of slats that cut across the full height and length of the partition, and both ends of the partition must have a firm connection with the upper and lower beams and walls.
2. Glass partition
The glass partition is an air-to-air partition that mounts the glass on the frame. This partition can reach the top or less than the top, its characteristics are empty, bright, but also in the role of light changes in color, can enhance the decorative effect. Glass partition according to the framework of different materials have floor glass partition, aluminum frame glass partition, stainless steel cylindrical glass partition.
(1) Floor glass partitions. Directly install the vertical wooden frame in the corresponding position of the partition, and connect it with the wall, column and floor, then fix the upper and lower jaws, and finally fix the glass. For large-area glass plates, after the glass is placed in the wooden frame, a gap of about 3 mm should be left on the top and sides of the wooden frame to prevent the glass from being cracked by heat.
(2) Aluminum alloy frame glass partition. With aluminum alloy as the skeleton, the glass is embedded in the partition formed by the skeleton.
(3) Stainless steel column frame glass partition. The key to the construction of this partition is to solve the connection between the glass plate and the stainless steel column frame. There are three methods for fixing the glass plate and the stainless steel column frame. The first method is to fix the glass plate with a stainless steel gutter; the second is to directly mount the glass plate on the stainless steel column; the third is to use special stainless steel according to design requirements. Fasteners connect the glass punched in the corresponding part with the stainless steel column. This fixing method requires that the glass must be safety glass, and the hole size on the glass is accurate. This glass partition has a strong modern and decorative effect.
The features of wooden partition walls:
1. Floorless suspension: There is no track on the floor, just install the track on the ceiling;
2. Stable and safe: It is stable and reliable after being cut off, and it is not easy to swing;
3. Soundproof and environmental protection: sound insulation effect is good, the maximum sound insulation coefficient can reach 53dB;
4. Insulation and energy conservation: excellent insulation performance, according to different seating rates, the large space is divided into small spaces to reduce the air conditioning power consumption;
5. High-efficiency fire prevention: The production of high-efficiency fireproof materials, and good fireproof performance;
6. Beautiful and generous: any surface decoration, can be combined with the indoor decoration effect;
7. Retractable and flexible: The partitions move freely, promote flexibility, and one person can complete the entire process of partitioning;
8. Convenient collection: When closing, the partition can be hidden in a dedicated storage cabinet, which
does not affect the overall appearance;
9. Wide range of applications: Can be used in conference halls, exhibition halls, restaurants, high-cleaning factories and offices;
Technical data of Type 65 movable partition
|Top hanging system without the need for a floor track.
|Each panel 600mm-1200mm.
|Aluminum Or Steel Track
|Roller on panel
|Single or Double Roller
|Heavy-duty steel-gusseted aluminum inner frames reinforced with full height.
|Top and bottom seals
|Top and bottom pressure retractable seals ensure effortless moved and locked.
|700mm - 1200mm maximum.
|Numerous panel stacking options for complete flexibility.
|MDF,Plywood, woven fabric, Leather,Natural wood veneer, Melamine,Wood moldings, etc.
|Satin anodized or polyester powder coating to all exposed aluminium components available in a wide range of colour as standard.
Wooden partition walls application:
It is mainly applicable to office buildings, office buildings, airports, school buildings, banks, convention centers, government agencies, securities, automobile showrooms, and libraries. Also applies to hotels, shopping malls, schools, multi-purpose halls, banquet halls, conference rooms, training rooms and other places.
Wooden Partition Walls classification:
1. According to material: steel partition, glass partition, aluminum alloy partition, wooden screen
2. According to purpose: office partition, toilet partition, living room partition, window partition
3. According to shape: high partition, middle partition
4. By nature: fixed partition, mobile partition