Melamine Surface Operable Sound Proof Partition Wall For Classroom / Hotel
|Place of Origin:||China,Guangzhou|
|Model Number:||Series 85 mm sound proof partitions|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 square meters|
|Price:||106 /140 dollar per square meter|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package, MDF batten on four section sides ,foam board on both front face.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 10 days after payment, based on the quantity.|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 square meters per month|
|Height:||6 M||Thickness:||85 Mm|
|Width:||500-1200 Mm||Application:||Banquet Hall,hotel|
|Product Name:||Sound Proof Partitions||Service:||OEM Service|
movable sound proof partitions,
movable soundproof partition
Operable Walls Classroom Movable Sound Proof Partitions
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Panel thickness||65 mm||85 mm||100 mm|
|Max height||4000 mm||6000 mm||18000 mm|
|Panel width||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm|
|Face material||9 mm||9 mm||12 mm|
|Pass doors||Single door or Double door|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather, Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting, etc. (Customized)|
Sound proof partition wall is our top of the range operable walls. The system offers several layouts and stacking arrangements to create many useful areas within the working space.
Operable partition walls are solid acoustic sliding partitions available in three varying thicknesses and laboratory tested sound rating up to Rw 53dB. This system is top hung. Each panel is individually supported by a track system mounted on the ceiling. No floor track is required.
To create the seal, each panel has interlocking vertical profiles and retractable rubber seals. A handle inserted into the vertical edge of each panel operates the retractable seals. One half turn of the handle operates a mechanism inside the panel that moves the seal against the floor and against the track.
In most cases the last panel has a telescopic leading edge with a rubber seal operated with a handle inserted into the face of the panel. This panel will close and seal the whole system. An option is also available for semi electric seal operation.
Face finishes available as standard are a wide choice of plain or wood grain melamine, real wood veneers, vinyl’s or spray painted. Doors can be inset into all movable office walls and can meet Disabled Door Access regulations if required. Glazing can also be incorporated into the panels.
Ease of operation, acoustic performance and pleasing aesthetics are combined in it to create movable walls that maximize spatial versatility in offices, conference and meeting rooms, training areas, educational establishments, hotels and banqueting suites.
Parking soundproof partition wall:
1. If there is a door in the door, first turn the square hole on both sides of the door to rotate 180 degrees, loosen the upper and lower seals through the transmission wheel, and then close the door in the door;
2, Open the last screen of the telescopic aluminum plate and the upper and lower seals;
3. Retract the telescopic aluminum plate of the last screen so that its distance can at least turn the distance of the screen, generally about 140mm;
4. Push the screen to the position of the screen in the direction of the track.
5. After each group of screens is collected in the same way, press each two screens tightly to minimize the distance between the screens and the screens. If necessary, you can open the up and down motion seals of the last screen that is housed at the hidden plate so that it presses against the rails and the ground. This will prevent others from easily pulling the screen out.
1. As shown on the drawing, check the track that the track parts are assembled on the floor before installation.
2. Mark the track line and place the bracket in a specific position.
3. Mount the rail brackets to the ceiling.
4. Check if the mobile partition is rigidly fixed on the track. When the rails and brackets must be loosely stored in the storage area, so that the bracket plate can be moved to other places.
5. At the end, measure the proper location of the storage track before adjusting the main track facility. This is very important for the intersection placement.
Installation of track facilities:
1. When the partition is hung on the track, escape exit tracks can be removed without rebuilding the crane.
2. For the escape exit track must be a special bracket track connection.
3. When installing the track, perform the construction according to the accurate data of the adjustment during the measurement.
A large amount of repairs are as a result of incorrect operation by users. Movable wall panels are deceptively heavy due to the ease of operation but are capable of serious crush injuries.
Your work place risk assessments should have taken this into account and state that only trained and authorized personnel may operate the wall. we will offer training on the safe and correct operation of your system to your staff.
Movable walls and sliding folding partitions do have a life cycle and there is a point where maintenance and repairs become either impossible or uneconomical.