Hotel Pakistan Soundproof Partition Walls Commercial Furniture Acoustic Fabric
|Place of Origin:||China,Guangzhou|
|Model Number:||Series 65 mm sound proof partition wall|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 square meters|
|Price:||101 / 139 dollar per square meter|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package, MDF batten on four section sides ,foam board on both front face.|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 10 days after payment, based on the quantity.|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 square meters per month|
|Metal Type:||Aluminium||Service:||OEM Service|
|Thickness:||65 Mm||Height:||4 M|
|Width:||500-1200 Mm||Color:||Multi Color|
|Application:||Conference Room,great Hall||Panel Type:||Melamine, Plywood|
movable sound proof partitions,
movable soundproof partition
Fordable Door Sliding Hotel Sound Proof Partition
Our movable and operable partition system accessories are custom for each client and project,and they are also made of superior material.Track system for right-angled configurations with cross- roller carriers for element weights up to 500 kg. Support rollers in the junctions guarantee easy operation when sliding the elements across intersections .
Besides the high sound absorbing test,we have passed the Eco-protection test and Fireproof test,to ensure you to get the top quality product, and enjoy a safe , comfortable and low carbon emission way of life on movable and operable partition system.
1. Remember that the rails are loose enough on all brackets. Guaranteed track pause time.
2. Tighten all rail connections and adjust the rail height correctly. The rail mounting direction must also be straight and horizontal.
3. In the installation of track facilities, sound insulation and mineral wool are necessary for installation.
4. There are "L", "T" and "Ten" spurs for the track. There are left and right points for the connection of the steering. It is generally not recommended to use the "10" spur. L and T are trimmed to their corresponding size, and their position is indicated by a numerical marker.
|Panel Suspension||Top hanging system without the need for a floor track.|
|Panel Width||Each panel 600mm-1200mm.|
|Track||Aluminum Or Steel Track|
|Roller on panel||Single or Double Roller|
|Panel Frames||Heavy-duty steel-gusseted aluminum inner frames reinforced with full height.|
|Top and bottom seals||Top and bottom pressure retractable seals ensure effortless moved and locked.|
|Module||700mm - 1200mm maximum.|
|Panel stacking||Numerous panel stacking options for complete flexibility.|
|Panel Surface||MDF,Plywood, woven fabric, Leather,Natural wood veneer, Melamine,Wood moldings, etc.|
|Finishes||Satin anodized or polyester powder coating to all exposed aluminium components available in a wide range of colour as standard.|
Possible wall boards:
1. Open the escape exit track;
2. According to the tracking system, remember to fix it on the track in the correct order.
3. Adjust the height of the carrier before closing the moving partition, check the straight angle of the track, and make the track partition work well.
4. Check the vertical condition of all partitions. If it is not damaged, it can enter the edge of the aluminum frame of the rubber seal vertically and it is not bent (unless the connection is not appropriate, otherwise it is reversed).
5. If the track direction is horizontal but the partition is hung tilt, the carrier height must be adjusted.
6 clockwise = rise in the partition, turn left = cut off the sink;
7. Remember that the height is good. Pull the socket of the carrier thread tightly, adjust the partition and the track to fill well open, adjust the width of the door profile.
The sound insulation coefficient of partitions comes from many directions, not only in the partition wall itself, but also in other links, as follows:
1. Horizontal sound insulation
In order to achieve the best sound insulation, two layers of sound-absorbing rubber structure are used. Using the jack principle, the double rubber strip is pressed against the ceiling track and floor to provide a high stability of the active partition.
2. Corner sound insulation
The use of specially shaped rubber-like corner elements solves the technical problems of handling corner seals; at the same time, superior stability and sound insulation are achieved.
3. Vertical sound insulation
All the soundproof walls are made of highly elastic vertical contact side, concave and convex groove close fitting principle, to ensure the best closure and sound insulation.
In view of the hanging structure of the wall plate, it can be freely shaken, and the metal hoop elements between the wall plates are closely combined, effectively blocking the sound transmission. Panels can be replaced as needed for interior design without damaging the entire panel.