Banquet Hall Sound Proof Partitions / Environmental Movable Partition Wall
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong|
|Model Number:||65 mm sound proof partitions|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 square meters|
|Price:||US Dollars 78 - 118 per square meters|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package, MDF batten on four section sides , foam board on both front face.|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000 square meters per month|
|Panel Width:||500 Mm--1220 Mm||Feature:||Sound Proofing|
|System:||Hanging System||Application:||Hotel,banquet Hall|
|Material:||MDF + Aluminum||Product Name:||Sound Proof Partitions|
|Thickness:||65 Mm(2 9/16 Inch)|
sounproof folding partition,
movable sound proof partitions
Banquet Hall Wooden Movable Sliding Sound Proof Partitions
The BUNGE sliding sound-proof partition / Movable walls are a new way to divide spaces with elegance, while respecting the architectural environment in which they are inserted. BUNGE sound proof sliding partitions are composed of multiple individual elements, Movable sound proof partition wall panels flow along a horizontal guide attached to the ceiling, assembled one after another completing the entire wall. No floor track , only Top hang , handling of sliding partition system is simple, fast and safe. The advantage of a BUNGE sound-proof sliding partition / Movable wall is essentially to occupy reduced space when it is stored, and when the wall is composed of all its elements.
|TYPE||ECOTONE™ – TYPE 85|
|Movable Panel||SG Vertical Panel|
|Panel Thickness||85 mm|
|Panel suspension||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single or Twin Point|
|Panel thickness||85 mm|
|Max height||Up to 7.0 Meter|
|Face material||12/16 mm|
- Only top hang , No floor track / guide
- The wall panel is of double skin construction with a solid external aluminum frame fitted with rubber gasket at all four side.
- The panel faces are not fixed to the frame via hard contact and therefore when sound waves impact one side of the panel, the vibration caused will not be directly transferred to the opposite panel face.
- The aluminum frame of the partition wall is either concealed ( TYPE – 85) or exposed ( TYPE -100) to create a flat and smooth edge
- The thickness of sliding panel will be 85 – 100 mm depending upon selection of particular model.
- The heavy-duty rubber sealing strips installed on the panel can ensure an optional sound insulation effect.
- By applying rubberized bitumen membranes and mineral wool insulation to the inside of panel, high-level sound insulation effect is achieved.STC rating will be 55STC
- The retractable seals can exert sufficient pressure to the seals to realize sound insulation also enable the tolerance of deviations in floor level as well as the deflections of supporting structures.
- The stacking of panel can be done as per space availability at site which is centre stacking or side stacking.
How BUNGE Sound Proof Sliding Partition Works
The sliding sound proof partition wall panels are designed in tongue-and-groove mode and its surface finish can be made of precise Mica / laminated board, wood veneer, fabric etc. specified by customers. The movable sound proof partition wall is also equipped with vertical and horizontal external frame fabricated by 6063 – T5 extruded aluminum profiles. The sound proof partition wall internal built is consisting of Retractable Mechanism to move Top and Bottom Seal Manually Operated by a Handle inserted in the Panel Stile, Turning the Handle through 45 degrees shall simultaneously extend or retract the Top and Bottom Seals Through steel and Spring Mechanism which shall firmly hold the Seals in the Retracted or
Extended mode helping to form a sealed and balanced wall which blocks the propagation of sound wave. The sound insulation effect can reach up to 55 db.
BUNGE movable sound proof partition walls with aluminum frame have the most widespread application. The sound proof partition is constituted by a set of flat panel whose width ranges from 800 mm to 1200 mm. The sound proof partition walls panel is provided with various specifications and characteristics to satisfy most requirements of design and budget. Its thickness can be 65 mm,85 mm or 100 mm, additionally each model comes with different grades of sound insulation as well as single or double sliding trolleys according to height and Panel stacking system at site.