Fireproof Veneer Sound Absorbing Boards For Walls And Ceilings 2440mm * 133 mm
|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Model Number:||BG grooved wall panels|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||No MOQ|
|Price:||US $10-28.8 per square meter.|
|Packaging Details:||Standard paper carton or customized packaging.|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 square meters per month.|
|Product Name:||Wooden Grooved Acoustic Panels||Feature:||Sound Insulation|
|Size:||2440 Mm*133 Mm||Finish:||Melamine|
|Back Finish:||Black Felt||Eco-friendly:||E0|
|Thickness:||12,15,18 Mm||Color:||Accept Customized|
|Type:||Acoustic Wall Panels|
grooved wood panel,
wooden sound absorption wall panel
Fireproof Veneer Ceiling Sound Absorbing Wall Board Cinema Wood Grooved Acoustic Panels
Grooved acoustic panels installation
1.Pre-installation preparation and installation requirements:
* The installation site must be dry and the minimum temperature should not be less than 10 degrees Celsius.
* The maximum humidity change after installation should be controlled in the range of 40% -60%.
* The installation site must meet the above specified humidity standards at least 24 hours prior to installation.
* Sound-absorbing board must be placed at the installation site for 48 hours, so that the sound-absorbing board to adapt to the indoor environment and fixed.
* Acoustic emission grooved panels must be installed according to the design drawings. Sound-absorbing panels must be arranged to accommodate 300-600mm pitch.
* If wood batten is use as keel, the distance between two battens is generally 500mm.
2. Wooden sound absorbing grooved panels are fixed by special light steel keel
* Fixed acoustic room absorbing material with the keel and screws.
* Insert the fastener H02, H03 with the keel. The distance between the fasteners should allow the sound absorbing plate to be fixed.
* Installation sequence should be in accordance with the principle from left to right, from top to bottom.
* If you need to adjust the position of the acoustic panel, you only need to adjust the clip H02, H03.
|Base material||Standard MDF, Eco-pine wood MDF, Fireproof MDF, Moistureproof MDF, Magnesium Composited MDF|
|MDF density||680kg/cubic meter~830kg/cubic meter|
|Backside finish||Fiber proof acoustic fabric|
|Fireproof grade||GB8624 2006 B,A|
|Installation||aluminum keel and clips, wood frame, gun nail|
|Backside hole diameter||10 mm|
|Veneer type thickness||0.3,0.6mm|
|Veneer texture||Mountain texture, straight line|
|Veneer tree species||
Maple,cherry,Oak, teak,walnut, Sapele,beech,birch,
|Test report||Eco protction, sound absorption, flame retardant|
Grooved acoustic panels features
1. Using a variety of materials and multilayer structure, and taking advantage of acoustic principle. Good effect on the absorption of high frequency sound
2. Excellent performance on decoration and plenty of color pattens. Can be used in many places
3. The sound absorption coefficient is not affected by the environment and time. Stable performance on sound absorption
4. Inorganic material, A1 grade fireproof
5. Applying the environmentally friendly chemical adhesive and inorganic material which is harmless to human body
6. Not contain formaldehyde, harmful substances such as heavy metals; non radioactive
7. Volume resistivity is 1×106~1×108Ω,which can effectively prevent the electrostatic discharge phenomenon. It also can reduce the dust adsorption that will purify the indoor air and save maintaining cost
8. High strength, and not easy to damage during the transportation, installation and using
9. Waterproof, damp-proof, anti-moth, antifungal and antibacterial. The strength does not slow down even in wet places
10. Comparing to conventional sound absorption materials, the maintaining cost of this product is much low, and also have a long life.
11. Easy to install