Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sound Proof Partition For Church||Based Board:||9 Mm MDF Board|
|Width:||800 - 1230 Mm||Material:||MDF + Aluminum|
|Application:||Church Partition Walls||Track:||Aluminum Alloy|
Folding Moving Wooden Door Removable Sound Proof Partition Wall for Church Hospital
What is the difference between a movable sound proof partition and a solid wall?
Nowadays some people gradually reduce the use of solid walls while using more and more movable partitions.
May be some people are confusing that what is the difference between a movable sound proof partition and a solid wall? The movable sound proof partition is a little expensive, why we need to use it but not building a solid wall? Here is the difference:
1. The biggest difference between movable sound proof partition wall and solid wall is that it is convenient for disassembly and installation and does not have the function of bearing weight, but it is very convenient to belong to non-load-bearing movable partition wall.
2. The movable sound proof partition wall is generally the same as the ordinary wall, but it is detachable and reassembled, which is different from the traditional wall. That is to say, the "movable partition wall" is reusable, they are sliding, movable and easy to operate. They are is convenient and flexible to use, while the solid wall is permanently fixed.
3. The movable sound proof partition wall is light in weight, high in strength, moderate in thickness, easy to install and reusable, and has the characteristics of sound insulation, fire prevention, moisture resistance and environmental protection.
4. The movable sound proof partition wall is represented by the installation track, the track and suspension wheels are perfectly combined, and the top is treated with special sound-proof slat.
5. The solid wall is a simple one, normally in white color. But the movable sound proof partition wall can be colorful, there are more than 100 colors to choose. And there are different surface to choose, we also can put the favorite drawing onside the based board.
Do you know any other difference between the movable sound proof partition wall and a solid wall? What is your view on this?
Sound proof partitions for church features
|Series||BG65||BG80 / BG85||BG100 & BG125|
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point|
|Panel thickness||65mm||80mm / 85mm||100mm|
|Panel height||Up to 4000mm||Up to 6000mm||Up to 18000mm|
|Frame construction||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
|Face material||9mm||9mm / 12mm||12mm|
|Fire safety||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles|
|Retractable seals||Aluminum black with
double rubber seals
|Aluminum black with double rubber seals||Aluminum black with double rubber seals|
|Operation of seals||Manual, with supplied
|Manual, with supplied operating handle||Manual, with supplied operating handle|
|Locking||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors|
|Pass doors||Single open in panel or
double open in two panel
|Single open in panel or double open in two panel||Single open in panel or double open in two panel|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Weight||Approx 22-35kg/sq M||Approx 25-40kg/sq M||Approx30-48kg/sq M|
|Finish Material||Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather, Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting, etc.(Customized)|
Contact Person: Michelle Mo