Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polyester Acoustic Wall Panels||Material:||100% Polyester Fiber|
|Color:||Accept Customized||Thickness:||9 Mm|
|Fireproof Grade:||B1||Feature:||Sound Reduction|
100% Polyester Fiber 3d Decorative Sound Reduction Acoustic Interior Wall Panels
Polyester fiber acoustic panel is synthesized by hot pressing, and the porosity is above 90%. The sound absorption property of the sound absorbing board is good in the range of middle and high frequency. It has the advantages of heat insulation, fire prevention, dust prevention, light weight and no decay, also has better sound absorption effect, high strength, good decoration, convenient construction, environmental protection.
|Product Name||Polyester Fiber Acoustic Panel|
|Material||Acoustic Polyester Fiber|
|Finish||Color Chart or Customized|
|Size||1220*2420 mm or Customized|
|Corner Treatment||Right angle / Small beveled edge / Big beveled edge|
|Application||Kindergarten,Office,Theaters,KTV,Recording Studios,Conference hall,etc.|
1) Made of 100% polyester fiber by hot-pressing and shaped as cotton with advanced technology. The maximum sound absorption coefficient can be as high as 0.94.
2) Simple decorating style, and flexible, natural looking and available in a variety of modern colors.
3) With excellent heat insulation property, prevent thermal transmission between the inside and the outside of the door when used as walls or ceilings. it can help save as much as 35% of energy, extend life circle of air-conditioning, and maintain a comfortable and constant temperature environment.
4) It made of polyester fiber, it's a kind of fireproofing material, have excellent fire fireproofing properties.
5) Environmental friendly, as they do not release any toxic gases or gases that damage the ozone layer.
6) Safe to install, nail or glue is available everywhere, non-irritant and recyclable.
7) With the density of about 220 kg/M3 and 2.07 kg/M2, really lightweight yet effective.
8) Easy to cut with a knife, available in variety of colors and can be printed with different styles of drawings.
9) Physically stable, and do not expand or shrink as the temperature changes.
10) High elastic, not easily to broken by external forces, and able to withstand all kinds of impact in sports stadiums or other sports areas.
11) There is no need to decorate the surface layer and even no need for any supporting materials. Just by simple sticks, drillings, diggings and some other basic operations, the desired acoustic and decorative effects can be achieved. Thus, the overall project cost as well as construction period could be largely reduced.
12) The dust can be easily removed, so they require only a little maintenance. You can flip the dust and impurities with vacuum cleaners or dusters, or use wet towels and detergent to wash them.
Any of the polyester acoustic wall panels can be cut or adjusted on site. This allows for site adjustments or adaptations to obstacles (such as fire alarm boxes or electrical boxes.) When cutting or drilling, make sure to use sharpened tools to avoid any overheating of the material. A utility knife with a new blade can also be used.
The texture of the panels are similar to MDF. A panel may be cut with:
Use a fine toothed blade. Hold the blade at a low angle. Cut slowly with regular and even strokes.
Table saw or Circular saw
Allow the polyester acoustic wall panels to pass through the saw with even pressure. Do not force the panel at any time. Use a fine toothed blade with 80 teeth or more. Carbide tipped blades are recommended for extensive cutting or if many panels are to be cut consecutively.
If adjustable, use a slower speed and steady movement. Select a fine toothed blade suited for finish woods and plastics and use a template for cutouts. Be aware to not overheat an area with any blade.