Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Accept Customized||Product Name:||Wooden Grooved Acoustic Panels|
Sound Absorption Proofing Polyester Melamine Diffuser Grooved Wooden Acoustic Wall Panels
1.Pre-installation preparation and installation requirements:
* The installation site must be dry and the minimum temperature should not be less than 10 degrees Celsius.
* The maximum humidity change after installation should be controlled in the range of 40% -60%.
* The installation site must meet the above specified humidity standards at least 24 hours prior to installation.
* Sound-absorbing board must be placed at the installation site for 48 hours, so that the sound-absorbing board to adapt to the indoor environment and fixed.
* Acoustic emission grooved panels must be installed according to the design drawings. Sound-absorbing panels must be arranged to accommodate 300-600mm pitch.
* If wood batten is use as keel, the distance between two battens is generally 500mm.
2. Wooden sound absorbing grooved panels are fixed by special light steel keel
* Fixed acoustic room absorbing material with the keel and screws.
* Insert the fastener H02, H03 with the keel. The distance between the fasteners should allow the sound absorbing plate to be fixed.
* Installation sequence should be in accordance with the principle from left to right, from top to bottom.
* If you need to adjust the position of the acoustic panel, you only need to adjust the clip H02, H03.
Grooved acoustic wall panels specifications
|Base material||Standard MDF, Eco-pine wood MDF, Fireproof MDF, Moistureproof MDF, Magnesium Composited MDF|
|MDF density||680kg/cubic meter~830kg/cubic meter|
|Backside finish||Fiber proof acoustic fabric|
|Fireproof grade||GB8624 2006 B,A|
|Installation||aluminum keel and clips, wood frame, gun nail|
|Backside hole diameter||10 mm|
|Veneer type thickness||0.3,0.6mm|
|Veneer texture||Mountain texture, straight line|
|Veneer tree species||
Maple,cherry,Oak, teak,walnut, Sapele,beech,birch,
|Test report||Eco protction, sound absorption, flame retardant|
Grooved acoustic wall panels features:
Technology industry: Combing a variety of materials according to the principle of acoustics,grooved acoustic wall panels have excellent noise reduction and sound absorption performance. It’s particularly good at low and middle frequency sound absorption.
Art products: With melamine or natural wood veneer finish reflects the bright and beautiful style of modern rhythm, tongue and groove board acoustic treatments panel is an excellent product decoration material.
Environmentally friendly products: All acoustic materials are in line with national environmental standards. The formaldehyde content is very low, and the product also has a natural wood aroma. B1 fire rating is available which the highest level of wood product that can reach.
Easy to install: Grooved acoustic wall panels can be easily installed with just nails or our keel system.
Industrial production: With automatic control equipment, large-scale production of acoustic board not only improves production capacity, but also to ensure product quality.
As one the most popular types of acoustical materials, tongue and groove board is often used in theater, concert hall, gymnasium, piano room, school, entertainment, hotel, KTV, factory, senior villa or family life, and acoustics, theater, studio, studio, studio, concert hall, conference hall, concert hall, etc.