Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Open Style:||Sliding||Product Name:||Sound Proof Partitions|
|Feature:||Sound Proofing||Size:||85 Mm|
|Color:||Accept Customized||Application:||Office,hotel,conference Room|
|Panel Width:||500 Mm--1230 Mm||Door Material:||Melamine Board|
|Width:||85 Mm(3 1/4 Inch)|
sounproof folding partition,
movable sound proof partitions
Ballroom Folding Modular Acoustic Operable Soundproof Partition Walls
The features of movable partition walls
1. There is no ground rail suspension, do not need to use the ground track, can be installed directly on the ceiling above the rails, eliminating a lot of security risks.
2. Stable and safe, easy to operate, but not easy to swing, and no hidden dangers.
3. Sound insulation, which is equivalent to half the sound insulation of high-grade ktv, is sufficient for general high-end clubs or high-end restaurants.
4. Thermal insulation and energy saving can divide large spaces into small spaces according to different seating rates, and improve the utilization of space.
5. Fireproof,which is related to the use of materials, to provide security for high-end venues.
6. It is beautiful and flexible.
The advantages about the movable partition walls
1.Space management ~ Movable walls offer an effective space solution for many environments including offices, educational establishments, sporting facilities, dining and entertainment facilities, religious centers, or retail areas.
2.Smart use of space – Movable walls offer a flexible solution for making the most of an interior space. Room sizes can be changed in a matter of moments to capitalism on the revenue potential of commercial space or simply create the most efficient use of floor space.
3.Acoustics ~ the movable wall is the highest specification range of fully operable, individual-panel systems. Acoustic insulation of up to 53 dB noise reduction is achieved with a combination of acoustic infills and operable top and bottom seals.
4.Operation ~ space without a trace ~ when the operable seals are retracted the panels will glide effortlessly and quietly along the unique aluminium overhead track system (no need for floor guide). Final closure of each panel is by a removable operating handle that extends the seal from the top and bottom of each panel forming an acoustic seal.
5.Adaptable configurations – The track and carrier system provides ease of operation and directional flexibility, allowing panel stacking in countless configurations.
6.Panel options ~ Individual panels can be constructed with either manual retractable top and bottom seal.
|Description of the whole system|
|Item||movable partition systems|
|Partition Height||2-17 meters|
|Sound Transmission Class(STC)||32-55db|
|Description of accessories|
|Roller||Imported dupont POM material roller,bearing capacity 225-1300kg|
|Track System||Clear anodized 6063-T6 aluminum double track|
|Surface finish option||MDF,plywood, melamine,HPL,fabric,PU,wood veer, mirror steel ect.|
|Junction||"T"junction, "L" juntion, cross/ "X" juntion|
How to choose the sound proof partitions
Sound proof partition walls determine the use and noise of the surrounding environment. Sound proof partition walls must be vertically and firmly fixed to avoid horizontal pressure acting on the partition products and make the products uneven.Sound proof partitions although insulating materials (glass) The sound proof partitions walls formed with mineral wool are not an effective obstacle, but filling them in the holes in the wall can achieve good sound insulation. It is also useful to use them on the ceiling to reduce the echo. While ensuring the soundproofing effect, Auger cut off also thinks it is very important to choose the appropriate cut-off products, including the following aspects:
1. Operators must pass comprehensive training in order to properly move, store, and adjust partitioned products.
2. The sound proof partition uses the top and bottom mechanical seals to ensure that the partitioned products are easy to move and have a good sound sealing effect.
3. Choose the appropriate type of partition products, keep in mind the application form, construction quality, easy to operate, seals and guarantees.
4. For important large-scale installation projects, it is required to conduct diffusion tests according to the standards of the American Materials Testing Association to ensure that the NIC standards are met.
5. Ask for a certificate to ensure that product suppliers are cut off and that the activity partition has reached the relevant level of sound control.
6. Ensure that the installer of the mobile sound insulation wall products is qualified and professional.
Contact Person: Michelle Mo