|Product name||Acoustic Sound Diffuser Wall Panel|
|Product name||Solid wood|
|Size||600*600*112/900*900*70/600*600*70/1200*540*158mm or other cutomzied|
|Finish||melamine, veneer, wood grain PVC, PU paint finish|
|Density||600-800kgs/m3 According to different wood|
2.What Frequencies Do I Diffuse?
BUNGE Acoustic Sound Diffuser Wall Panels adopt the QRD diffusion principle that is quadratic residue theory.
The sound energy enters the different depth of diffuser and was reflected at diffident time, so the peak and the bottom spectrums become smoother and to make a more neutral and balanced listening space.
Our acoustic diffuser is widely used in auditorium, multi-function hall,recording studio,home theater and any other places with high acoustic requirement.
BUNGE Acoustic diffusers selected high-quality fortune Paulownia wood, sound-a bsorbing and diffusion effect performs very good,diffuser according to the rigorous softwa re formula calculated in order to achieve the desired diffusion effect, diffusion frequency can reach 600 ~ 6600Hz
1. Excellent diffusion effect, rich and mellow reflection without distortion. To achieve a reasonable sound from different angles to reach the audience, can significantly improve the sound quality.
2. Variety style, like MLS,QRD and shape as grill, cone or other you need.
3. Simple installation
4. Material: MDF/ fabric/ leather
5. Surface: natural/ paint/ PVC/ customized
7. The Principle of Using Diffuser
Since the successively reflected acoustic waves in each of the reflective surfaces in the room, and changing its direction of propagation, this enables the indoor any of the waves can be in a position along all directions of propagation of the sound field is known as the diffuse sound field. The diffuse sound field in the strict sense of the following three conditions must be met:
1. The indoor acoustic energy density uniform, i.e. the acoustic energy density equal everywhere.
2. The acoustic energy is equal to the chance of passing in each direction in the room.
3. In each direction from the indoor to reach any point of the acoustic wave, the phase thereof is irregular.In such a sound field, sonic regardless of position is the direction of propagation is not rigidly brought space and throughout all directions.
4. Diffusion can’t be as the absorber in a space.
5. Must be large enough compared to the acoustic wavelength, the diffusing surface of diffuser
6. The large size sound diffuser should be used in the sound diffusive design for low sound diffusion.