1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team Bunge Partition Team
Our Advantage Service
1. We have our own developing and designing team, which ensure our technological and innovative products for customers.
2. For any customers who have any new idea about some products, just let us know, we can according to your idea provide a unique design of the products.
3. For any customers who send us the samples of some products, we will design and develop better ones based on the samples.
4. For every customer, we will choose the best fit material, and also innovative material for their products.
5. We can according to any customers design to do sample for them.
6. We are manufacture factory, so we have the ability of mass production.
World Class Service
Bunge's quality standards are second to none, yet in the event that your partition system does need repair, our trained representatives will make repairs quickly and professionally. Bunge has the largest network of trained and authorized service professionals in the partition industry. No matter where your facility is located, or whatever brand you own, Bunge can provide you with service.
Bunge technicians are authorized to service or repair any operable partition or accordion doors manufactured by Bunge. Authorized Bunge service representatives receive on-going training and have access to all of the latest product modifications. They don’t just recondition your operable walls; they enhance them.
Our working teams and sales teams can guarantee a fast and high efficiency after-sale service for our product sold to everywhere of the global.
Bunge has a complete supply system for the parts, which can guarantee the company’s demands of product accessories.
All movable equipment needs routine maintenance to extend its life and keep it operating smoothly. Routine maintenance from Bunge's authorized service technicians is highly recommended to preserve your investment and to ensure years of hassle-free operation. This is especially important for facilities that depend on revenues from their meeting rooms, ballrooms, and banquet rooms.
When you have a Maintenance Agreement, routine maintenance can be scheduled when it is convenient for your facility. Regular checkups can prevent serious problems from developing and causing untimely emergency repairs. Your Bunge representative will be happy to discuss the benefits and costs of a maintenance agreement with you.