Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sliding Partition Walls||Frame Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Application:||Conference Room Partitions||Thickness:||65 Mm(2 9/16 Inch)|
|Color:||Accept Customized||Feature:||Sound Proofing|
Banquet Hall Sound Proof Aluminium Alloy Movable Sliding Partition Wall Price
Sliding partition walls details
1. Sliding partition wall is exclusively used as the facade of the separation in the interior space, its' application is more flexible, it usually produce the blocking effect, generally don't do it under the board, some of it even can move.The biggest difference between partition and wall is that a sliding partition wall is made under the plate, that is to say, the height of the facade is different.
2. The operate method of scalability fully embody the people-oriented concept, flexible tactile touch, spring operation became more safe and durable.
1. Under the terms of this warranty, if the sliding partition walls have a failure occurs under normal usage within warranty period, BUNGE Company will provide free/rework new products based on the proof-documents.
2. If failure or damage due to incorrect operation, rough handling, or anything other does not follow our instruction, BUNGE Company will provide the new products but all charge will be collect by you.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer your enquires in fluent English.
3. Any customized furniture we can help you to design and integrate into product.
4 QC & Inspection: High resolution photos would be forwarded to you during and after the production.
5. Our factory do make projects, According to your office layout drawing, our factory can design nice and comfortable office environment.
Sliding partition walls technical informations
|Series||BG65||BG80 / BG85||BG100 & BG125|
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single or twin point||Single or twin point||Single or twin point|
|Panel thickness||65mm||80mm / 85mm||100mm|
|Panel height||Up to 4000mm||Up to 6000mm||Up to 18000mm|
|Frame construction||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame||Aluminum frame|
|Face material||9mm||9mm / 12mm||12mm|
|Fire safety||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O||Optional Class I or O|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodised with sealing profiles|
|Retractable seals||Aluminum black with
double rubber seals
|Aluminum black with double rubber seals||Aluminum black with double rubber seals|
|Operation of seals||Manual, with supplied
|Manual, with supplied operating handle||Manual, with supplied operating handle|
|Locking||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors||Optional lock to pass doors|
|Pass doors||Single open in panel or
double open in two panel
|Single open in panel or double open in two panel||Single open in panel or double open in two panel|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Weight||Approx 22-35kg/sq M||Approx 25-40kg/sq M||Approx30-48kg/sq M|
|Finish Material||Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather, Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting, etc. (Customized)|
Sliding partition walls features
Mainly structure is generally composed of aluminium track, rollers, sealing strips, aluminium frames, reference surface materials, sound insulation materials, transmission rods, and sealant strips.
When moving a sliding partition wall panel there is a 22.5-25mm gap between the top of the panel and the underside of the head track, there is a similar gap between the bottom of the panel and the floor.
Once a sliding partition walls panel is positioned, acoustic integrity is maintained along the top and bottom of the panel by extending pressure seals.
The pressure seals are extended and retracted by a single 180°turn of a removable operating handle.Final closure of the wall is achieved by extending a telescopic sleeve on the last panel. This action simultaneously extends the top and bottom seals.
Contact Person: Michelle Mo