Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Can Be Customized||Sample:||Free|
|Thickness:||85 Mm||Feature:||Sound Proofing,acoustic|
|Product Name:||Movable Partition Walls||Finish:||Landscape Painting|
Ballroom Sliding Partitions Designs Portable Hall Movable Partition Walls
Movable partition walls technical Information:
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Panel thickness||65 mm||85 mm||100 mm|
|Max height||4000 mm||6000 mm||18000 mm|
|Panel width||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm|
|Face material||9 mm||9 mm||12 mm|
|Pass doors||Single door or Double door|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather, Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting, etc. (Customized)|
Movable partition walls procedure
1. Please designate the responsible person before construction and leave contact information to facilitate communication between the two parties on construction logistics.
2. If the ground has been finished before the track construction, if the carpet, floor tiles, floor, etc. have been laid, you need to do ground protection to prevent the welding sparks from damaging the ground.
3. You need to provide the height of the shed after the decoration is completed. We will determine the height of the track installation according to this height.
4. Because we need to calculate the size of the hanging track, you need to provide the net size of the finished wall and the pillar. We will hang the track according to this size.
5. After the track suspension is completed, the reserved wall size given by you cannot be changed. Because we calculate the construction according to this size, if the size is changed, the door panel will not operate.
6. After the track suspension is completed, our construction personnel will fill in the dimensional confirmation letter to provide accurate data for the production of the wallboard. You need to specify the person in charge of the site to confirm.
7. The movable partition should be horizontally perpendicular to the ground directly below the track, and the error should not exceed 1cm.
8. If there are other constructions at the same time, please do not pierce the foreign objects such as nails and insert them on the installed rails. This will cause the door pulleys to not run in the track.
9. Each group of tracks will have a “raw mouth”, which will be removed before installing the door panel, and then installed after the door panel is installed. This "raw mouth" cannot be sealed.
10. In order to facilitate future maintenance and maintenance, please reserve the inspection port near the ceiling track to facilitate the maintenance personnel to enter the inspection port for product maintenance and maintenance.
11. If you need to improve the sound insulation effect of the product, after the track is hung, you can make sound insulation between the track and the original shed.
12. After the door panel is hung, it needs to be debugged. Active partition reminder Do not use the door panel before our personnel have debugged the door panel, otherwise forcible use will result in damage to the door panel.
Movable partition walls features&benefit