Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Service:||OEM Service||Height:||4 M|
|Finished:||Acoustic Fabric||Material:||MDF Board+Aluminium|
|Thickness:||65 Mm||Color:||Multi Color|
movable partitions systems,
acoustic movable walls
The movable partition is a modern new type of new building material that breaks the conventional division of indoor and outdoor spaces. The use of a wide range of activities cut off, giving people a lot of convenience in daily production and life. In the same way, this mobile partition application is another customer satisfaction in the hotel, which brings convenience to hotel owners. We are full of praise.
Hotel decoration, most will choose to move the hotel partition. When the hotel owner decorated the interior, he chose to move the partition. Can not be separated from the unique characteristics of mobile partition.
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Panel thickness||65 mm||85 mm||100 mm|
|Max height||4000 mm||6000 mm||18000 mm|
|Panel width||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm||500-1200 mm|
|Face material||9 mm||9 mm||12 mm|
|Pass doors||Single door or Double door|
|Sound insulation||20-32dB Rw||28-36dB Rw||32-50dB Rw|
|Plywood, MDF, Laminate, Melamine, Gypsum board, Fabric, Leather, Insulation board, Fireproof board, Wall paper, Vinyl, Painting, etc. (Customized)|
1. The profiles of movable partition wall must be hard enough and have good horizon and practicality so that moving doors can seamlessly play a good sealing role and achieve real sound insulation.
2. In the sound insulation material, the color double layer production method and the high density density soundproof cotton are used to prevent heavy bass.
3. The sealing of the movable partition wall should be specially processed. The inside should be made of natural sound insulation material instead of sponge.
4. It is best to choose sound-absorbing curtains and cloth table stools and carpets around the screens of movable partition wall.
5. All soundproof walls adopt a very flexible vertical contact surface, with a groove-like tight fit principle to ensure optimal closing and sound insulation.
6. Movable partition wall finishes use sound-absorbing panels or sound-absorbing flame-retardant fabrics instead of ordinary density boards.
The movable partition wall structure is composed of aluminum profiles, sheets of treated particleboard or MDF and insulation. The combined structure forms a panel that has a total thickness of 85mm and depending on the insulation material ensures a soundproof resistance of 40-49 dB (decibels).
When the operable folding wall system is supported at the ceiling it runs along an adjustable aluminum upper track that is equipped with bearings inside of carriages. This enables the walls height to be adjusted by 15 mm.
The carriages are installed on every second wall panel and are located at the center of the panel. Because the wall hangs from the ceiling, it is important for the installation of the wall that the wall is attached to something solid (i.e. concrete ceiling, steel structure, wood beam etc.).
In the case that the folding wall is supported by the ground, an aluminum track is installed on the floor where the carriages move the wall and at the top there is a guiding track. The height is also adjustable by 15 mm.
At the end of the wall, a jamb profile is installed to close the last panel and which is also used as a door. This, together with the jamb is installed to start the wall and allows for the walls width to be adjusted 20 mm.
Contact Person: Fay Huang