Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Open Style:||Sliding||Product Name:||Acoustic Partition Walls|
|Feature:||Sound Proofing||Size:||85 Mm|
|Color:||Accept Customized||Application:||Office,hotel,conference Room|
|Panel Width:||500 Mm--1230 Mm||Door Material:||Melamine Board|
|Width:||85 Mm(3 1/4 Inch)|
acoustic operable partitions,
acoustic operable wall
Fire Resistant Office Acoustic Plywood Partition Wall / Sliding Room Dividers
The features of acoustic partition walls
1. Floorless suspension: There is no track on the floor, just install the track on the ceiling;
2. Stable and safe: It is stable and reliable after being cut off, and it is not easy to swing;
3. Soundproof and environmental protection: sound insulation effect is good, the maximum sound insulation coefficient can reach 50dB;
4. Insulation and energy conservation: excellent insulation performance, according to different seating rates, the large space is divided into small spaces to reduce the air conditioning power consumption;
5. High-efficiency fire prevention: The use of high-efficiency fireproof materials, good fireproof performance;
6. Beautiful and generous: any surface decoration, can be combined with the indoor decoration effect;
7. Retractable and flexible: The partitions move freely, promote flexibility, and one person can complete the entire process of partitioning;
8. Convenient collection: When closing, the partition can be hidden in a dedicated storage cabinet, which does not affect the overall appearance;
9. Widely used: Wide range of applications, can be used in conference halls, exhibition halls, restaurants, high clean factories and offices.
The details of acoustic partition walls
Acoustic partition walls,also named as moving partition walls, track partitions, moving soundproof walls. The movable office partition wall has the characteristics of easy installation, reusability, industrial production, fire prevention, and environmental protection.
Trolley Bearings: The suspension wheels of the acoustic partition walls series products are made of DuPont POM particle materials, which are highly wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and resistant to acid and alkali. Each suspension wheel consists of two wheels. Sub-composition with reinforced steel rings. When running on the track, the two wheels rotate in opposite directions (instead of sliding), ensuring smooth, smooth running and no noise. Each partition board is equipped with one or two hanging wheels. The hanging wheels are equipped with delicate bearings that can smoothly turn at 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 360 degrees and other specific angles without using steering devices.
The sound insulation materials of Type 65, Type 80, Type 100, and Active Partition products adopt PAR sound-absorbing glass fiber, and the fire resistance, thermal resistance value and noise reduction coefficient meet the relevant ASTM standards. The amount of formaldehyde released from the grass-roots board has been tested by the National Building Materials Testing Center and meets the E1 class formaldehyde release limit specification set by the national mandatory standard GB18580-2001 "The formaldehyde release limit for interior decoration materials made from wood-based panels and their products" and can be used directly. indoor. The product quality has passed the inspection of the National Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau and passed the national quality enterprise standard.
The acoustic partition wall has features such as high sound insulation, fireproof, movable, and simple operation.
|Description of the whole system|
|Item||movable partition systems|
|Partition Height||2-17 meters|
|Sound Transmission Class(STC)||32-55db|
|Description of accessories|
|Roller||Imported dupont POM material roller,bearing capacity 225-1300kg|
|Track System||Clear anodized 6063-T6 aluminum double track|
|Surface finish option||MDF,plywood, melamine,HPL,fabric,PU,wood veer, mirror steel ect.|
|Junction||"T"junction, "L" juntion, cross/ "X" juntion|
How to choose the acoustic partition walls
Acoustic partition walls determine the use and noise of the surrounding environment. Acoustic partition walls must be vertically and firmly fixed to avoid horizontal pressure acting on the partition products and make the products uneven.Office partition walls although insulating materials (glass) The office partitions walls formed with mineral wool are not an effective obstacle, but filling them in the holes in the wall can achieve good sound insulation. It is also useful to use them on the ceiling to reduce the echo. While ensuring the soundproofing effect, Auger cut off also thinks it is very important to choose the appropriate cut-off products, including the following aspects:
1. Operators must pass comprehensive training in order to properly move, store, and adjust partitioned products.
2. The acoustic partition wall uses the top and bottom mechanical seals to ensure that the partitioned products are easy to move and have a good sound sealing effect.
3. Choose the appropriate type of partition products, keep in mind the application form, construction quality, easy to operate, seals and guarantees.
4. For important large-scale installation projects, it is required to conduct diffusion tests according to the standards of the American Materials Testing Association to ensure that the NIC standards are met.
5. Ask for a certificate to ensure that product suppliers are cut off and that the activity partition has reached the relevant level of sound control.
6. Ensure that the installer of the mobile sound insulation wall products is qualified and professional.
Contact Person: Michelle Mo