- Excellent sound absorption and noise decrease, especially to low and middle
- Available tailor-made in choice of pattern, color and veneer.
- Create a special visual effect.
- Environmentally friendly
- Not contain formaldehyde, harmful substances such as heavy metals; non radioactive
- Volume resistivity is 1×106~1×108Ω,which can effectively prevent the electrostatic discharge phenomenon. It also can reduce the dust adsorption that will purify the indoor air and save maintaining cost.
- Inorganic material, A1 fireproof rating
- Waterproof, damp-proof, anti-moth, antifungal and antibacterial. The strength does not slow down even in wet places
- Comparing to conventional sound absorption materials, the maintaining cost of this product is much low, and also have a long life.
- easy to install
BANGE Perforated Acoustic Panel is used high quality magnesium cement as its substrate material, then paint emulsion paint of acrylic acid on it, and cover high quality anti-dust cloth on the surface at last.
A first grade incombustible sound- absorbing board to have durability strong against heart, moisture and shocks, being economical, and to show high sound absorption rate(250~1000Hz) in medium/low frequency bands, as an harmless and eco-friendly material without mold or bacterium propagation, as well as a perforated board with optimal porosity rate on a natural inorganic(magnesium).
Base material: MDF board
Surface material: black painting
Back material: black non-woven cloth
|Absorbing water rate
||A grade not combustible (GB8624-1997)
|The corner is dealt with
||Bright shelf platform/drops
||100% does not include such harmful substance as the asbestos and etc
||Not limited by the scope of application (GB6763-2000)
|Size of perforated gypsum board
|Packing of gypsum board
1> First fix the aluminum profile onto the wooden frame or bottom board, and their distance suggested 6about 600mm.
2> Filled the 32-64kg/m density acoustic foam among aluminum profiles.
3> Use the clips to fix the perforated acoustic panel to the aluminum profile.
4> When install several acoustic panel, the distance between noses to noses suggested 2-3mm.
5> If install the acoustic panel in the horizontal way, then the notch of the panel should face down, and it need to be fixed tight with clips. After that install pieces and pieces of acoustic panel onto the lowest one.
Theater, cinema, recording studio, office, television broadcasting station, gymnasium,
conference hall, multifunction hall, recording studios, cinema, boardrooms,theatres, churches, court rooms, hotel foyers, reception areas, schools, KTV and villa